Wed, 22 Nov|
Meditation & Crystal Healing
Super excited to be hosting with Marta at Repose, Kensington on Wednesday 22nd November. We will be tapping into that creative flow, abundant energy, empowerment and cleansing your aura. A powerful yet relaxing session which will promise to have you floating into a dream space....
Time & Location
22 Nov 2023, 19:30 – 20:30
Repose, 40 Kensington High St, London W8 4PW, UK
About the event
Meditation & Crystal Workshop - Listening to the Higher Self with Marta Leitane & Natasha Longman
Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 7.30pm to 8.30pm at Repose, Kensington, London
Welcome to our meditation and crystal healing workshop, a transformative experience that combines the ancient art of meditation with the powerful energy of crystals.
Hosted by Natasha & Marta, these workshops, participants are guided through various meditation techniques that help them achieve a state of deep relaxation and self-awareness. Crystals, chosen for their unique vibrational properties and healing energies, are strategically placed on or around the body to enhance the meditation experience and promote physical, emotional, and spiritual balance.
Participants can expect to learn about different types of crystals, their individual benefits, and how to harness their energies for personal growth and well-being. These workshops provide a sacred and serene space for self-discovery and healing, fostering a sense of inner peace and harmony that can extend into one's daily life.
The guided meditation will flow as follows:
1. Pre-meditation: starting with the preparation of the space. Whilst people are arriving, playing Tibetan gong music or chants of OM and clearing space with Palo Santo.
2. Following a warm welcome, introductions and setting the theme or intention of the meditation. Participants will find a comfortable position, begin to relax and focus on their breath.
3. Sun salutations and gentle twists. Reminding them of their intention. Bring awareness to their body.
4. Guided meditation sequence - invite participants to go thorough muscle relaxation using a body scan technique, helping them release tension and ease into a state of relaxation.
- Breathing and Centering: Encouraging people to breathe profoundly and mindfully.
- Guide participants through a visual journey and help them focus on a specific point of attention, such as calming images and their breath.
- Encourage participants to observe their thoughts without judgment, acknowledging them and then gently redirecting their focus to the meditation's theme or anchor.
- Using positive affirmations and encouraging reflection.
5. Conclusion: Slowly guiding people to the present, inviting gentle movements, allowing a moment to reacquaint with the environment.
An overview of the full workshop is as follows:
- Welcoming Drink
- Grounding and Settling in the space finding
- 10 minutes of light yoga flow and stretching
- Guided meditation to distress and letting go of what no longer serves you
- Bringing in empowerment through crystals
- Cleansing, clearing energy with crystals
- Calming your mind, body & soul
- Releasing negative thoughts
- Calling in abundance, motivation and empowerment
- Ready for new beginnings
Are you ready? Release, empower and align
Marta finds joy in teaching guided meditation and creating harmonious spaces. She is devoted to passing on her wisdom and knowledge on mindfulness topics, particularly for busy individuals living in a vibrant city like London and taking their first steps towards mindfulness and self-awareness.
Marta’s teachings embody a balance between the external beauty of their surroundings and the internal serenity cultivated through mindfulness and meditation.
Natasha is a highly experienced energy healer - with a passion for helping others realign and embark on their own journeys of self-healing, discovery and empowerment. As a master of various healing techniques, including crystal and reiki healing and energy card reading, Natasha tailors each session to address individual needs and intentions. Her compassionate guidance and intuitive insights will illuminate your path, fostering a renewed sense of purpose and vitality.
The cost is the Workshop is £55 and will be approximately 1 hour long.
Please contact Repose firstname.lastname@example.org to book or please follow the link below:
Any problems, please DM me and I will arrange the ticket to be sent.
Hope to see you there.
Much love always